From the moment you meet Kelly, you feel like you’re connecting with an old friend. She’s an astute listener and is quick to learn about your real estate goals and how she can help best whether it’s finding the right home or selling a cherished family home.
Kelly’s personality and skills are made for real estate and she hit the ground running when she started in 2003. Not resting on a successful career, Kelly continues to learn and is always striving to improve in every area. She makes it her mission to be the most knowledgeable and trusted real estate advisor you will ever experience.
Kelly is the consummate real estate professional and industry veteran that leaves no detail behind. She has the rare combination of being extremely personable and detail-oriented, making her a top-performing agent and real estate team leader for 18 years. Her warm, friendly personality, vast experience, and confident skills are welcomed and appreciated by her numerous repeat clients and referrals. In a business dependent on collaboration and cooperation, Kelly’s experience and professionalism are highly respected by her industry peers leading to the best possible results for her buyers and sellers in any market.
Kelly considers her greatest accomplishment to be raising and supporting three sons while building a business and maintaining strong community ties and involvement. She is a proud working Mom that was always quick to volunteer for school activities and soccer clubs.
Weekends and evenings have always been a balance of showings, open houses, and traveling around Colorado and beyond to support club and college soccer. She cherishes the deep connections and friendships these activities formed with other families around the world. Now, after shepherding three sons off to college and beyond, she is shifting her energy to new hobbies and home improvement projects inspired by her carefully curated Pinterest boards.
When Kelly is away from the bustle of real estate, she enjoys spending time with her family of boys that also includes their German Shepherd Ozzie and grand-dog Balto, playing tennis with friends, hiking the numerous trails around Broomfield and Boulder Counties, sampling Colorado’s growing restaurant scene with friends, planning travel destinations and fantasizing about one-day camping again when things settle down.
But wait, there’s more…
- Kelly was born in Quantico, VA
- Raised on Long Island in New York and in San Diego, CA
- Her superpower is Action
- Wakes up REALLY early and makes the bed every day
- Super proud Mom of three amazing sons
- Fitness enthusiast and past professional
- Vegetarian since age 15
- Past HR professional for Boulder Valley School District
- Studied biology and education
- Comes from a native Boulder, CO family
- Coffee enthusiast
- Loves hydrangeas and works hard to bring them back into garden in every year
- Fan of black and white houses
- Proponent of clean eating
- Kale and greens lover
- Enjoys cooking and is a creative user of chocolate chips
- Adoring Dog mom
- Wants a second German shepherd and maybe more
- Loves music and making playlists
- Newcomer and lover of tennis
- Loves road trips and travel